13 februari 2014

baam

ja har suttit å tittat igenom min blogg hela kvällen
så kollade jag sidvisningarna
å blev helt chockad över hur många det var från bara Åland
så kom ja på att alla probably är från mig själv ._.
bra jobbat jag. bra jobbat.

---------------

But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But does anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger...
Your eyes vacant and stained...
And in saying you loved me
Made things harder at best
And these words changing nothing
As your body remains
And there's no room in this hell
There's no room in the next
But does anyone notice there's a corpse in this bed?

Early Sunsets Over Monroeville - My Chemical Romance

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar