3 mars 2014

Coming Back Down - Hollywood Undead

Down in the dirt
With your blood on my hands
I blacked out
But now I do understand
That you were to good
For this world so you left it
Everything turned red
And then you made an exit

I don't even know
If it was your time
But like all good things
That pass you by
Just like a lost soul
In the time of need
It made me grow up fast
And put some blood on my knees

And you don't even know
It's beyond you
Thinking you could never die
Like you're bulletproof
So I guess you had to leave
You were born with wings
But you were never happy
Til the angels sing

Come lay down beside me
What could one life mean?
It's only what I've seen
It's only just one dream
Tell my baby I love her
And I wish I could hold her
It's hard to say goodbye
When you know that it's over

--------

thanks for ruining it.
people say I should thank you.
but I almost feel hate.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar