8 mars 2014

I know you wish it would end, it's sad it's only the start. These memories they only mean my soul is empty and dark.

I can't see because I'm staring at a blank wall
I can't breathe because my fucking thoughts are choking me now
I can't grieve for the souls that are so lost
I can't leave because my fucking self is holding me down

Imagine cold hands up to your throat
The thought alone makes you swallow your hope
And now it's harder to cope
And I don't know where I'll go
These fallacies I don't believe, and fear that nobody knows

It's a red night, and I don't see any light
And then a flat line, I'm fucking ready to die!

As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found inside my mind
Goodbye
As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye


ja älskar hur de byter bild för vem som sjunger ;_;

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar