31 januari 2014

if life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

The End
Now come one
Come all
To this tragic affair
Wipe off that make up
What's in is despair
So throw on the black dress
Mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
You can find out first hand what it's like to be me
So gather round piggies and kiss this goodbye
I encourage your smiles
I expect you won't cry

Dead!
And if your heart stops beating
I'll be here wondering
Did you get what you deserve?
The ending of your life
And if you get to heaven
I'll be here waiting, babe
Did you get what you deserve?
The end, and if your life won't wait
Then your heart can't take this

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned
And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?

- My Chemical Romance

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar