11 april 2013

ATL DAY 13

"a written letter to one of the guys"

or in this case, all of them


Dear All Time Low

I write this letter for the crew and the band but only with a few things to say.

The first thing... Thank you, thank you so much for all being who you are. Every time I watch videos or listen to the music, it makes me smile, it makes me happy and music helps me when I have a bad time.
Thank you for being who you are.
The second thing, I really want every single person, also from the crew, to know that they mean the world to me. I had some really bad times but ATL always helped me through.
The crew always makes me smimle and they also mean a lot to me, every time I watch straight to DVD or videos with the crew, I just smile all the time...
Thank you all for helping me through the bad times.
Please, never stop making music.

Much love.

-Marieke
@Alltimemariekex


well
the letter is not written by me.
so ya know.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar