2 april 2014

~ förlåt dehär e typ det jag har gjort hela dagen ~~~

if you step on the back of my shoe and it comes off I will do the same thing to ur head



im dropping out of school to focus on not hating myself (exactly.)



everyone’s having their mid-life crises at like 19 (or like 16)



let me get this straight. *grabs the nearest heterosexual* now where were we


ASSÅ DENHÄR
JAG SPENDERADE HALVA MITT LIV MED ATT SKRATTA ÅT DENHÄR

On my tombstone please write “Not appreciating my puns when I was alive was a grave mistake”



[shaves legs] [feels successful] [finds out i missed a HUGE FUCKING SPOT ON MY KNEE]



*has emotional breakdown choosing what to eat at a restaurant*



people who exercise in order to get rid of period cramps are the ones surviving the apocalypse. 




I CAN'T STAND THINGS THAT FALL
JA TYP DÖR AV SKRATT SÅ FORT JA SER SÅNT
LIXOM TITTA PÅ HENNE

nu ska jag gå å reblogga lite mer saker för att jag kan och för att jag inte har något bättre att göra
jo det har jag men jag är för lat för att göra något annat
#LifeIsFuckingHard
(insidejoke. because the joke was inside my head. lolololol)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar