19 september 2013

you and i forever tumblr. you and i.

*accidentally bumps into you* oops sorry *accidentally holds your hand* oh silly me so sorry *accidentally slips a ring onto your finger* my bad *accidentally marries you* oh how clumsy of me


do you ever feel so awkward when you buy something and pay in cash and the cashier gives you the change back but you take a few seconds to put the money in your wallet and you can feel the world judging you from afar


R.I.P. MSN, the only messenger that allowed me to send a giant unavoidable popup of a pig shaking his ass to funky techno music to my conversational partner if they were ignoring me


When I try to make new friends:
image

it's getting to that time of the year where everybody isn't quite sure if they should be wearing coats or not, like you'll see some people walking around in t-shirts and others wearing coats and scarves, like nobody is really sure if it's acutally getting cold out or not


me: this book brutally ripped out my heart and tore it to shreds then stomped it into the ground as i drowned in a sea of my tears and basked in eternal sorrow
me: here, read it.


do boys even get crushes on girls, do boys even like girls, do boys even feel things..?


if i ever get married i am gonna be too embarrassed to kiss my husband in front of everyone, especially my parents, so we will probably just high five or something


image

just sharing some of my tumblr experiences with you my dear

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar